Note: This controller requires paid subscription for the monitoring service thru Homekit Limited and the monthly fee is AED 100 per month.
Honeywell Lyric™ Controller is central hub for security and lifestyle management including: lights, locks, thermostats and more—all controlled wirelessly from a dynamic, 7-inch display or remotely on smart devices. Lyric is Wi-Fi® enabled, features easy installation and is designed for the way consumers really live—delivering a great connected home experience right out of the box.
All are controlled wirelessly from a dynamic, 7-inch display or remotely on smart devices. Lyric is Wi-Fi® enabled, features easy installation and is designed for the way consumers really live—delivering a great connected home experience right out of the box.
The Lyric Controller supports Honeywell Home SiX™ two-way and 5800 Series wireless sensors, giving you the flexibility to meet any installation requirement.
Easier to Maintain:
Programming and remote management can be done via AlarmNet 360™ for easy maintenance and faster, more efficient installs.
On-board Wi-Fi and Z-Wave® provide maximum flexibility—letting you reach more consumers and offer solutions that grow with their changing needs.
Height 6.65 inches (169mm)
Width 8.50 inches (216mm)
Depth 1.3 inches (33mm)
Weight 2.2 pounds (1 kg)
• Wi–Fi (802.11 b/g/n); (2.4 GHz) CDMA-1xRTT (800, 1900MHz) GSM-3G HSPA (850, 1900MHz)
• Z-Wave module to support products using the Z–Wave protocol with firmware version 4.52 or higher; Network Wide Inclusion supported Antennas
• SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology antenna to support Lyric wireless sensors
• Supports Honeywell Home 5800 Series wireless sensors
• Supports 128 wireless sensors
• Supports two additional nonpowered hardwired sensors
• Supports SiX Two-Way Wireless Sensors
• Supports 5800 Series sensors Common Lyric Sensors
• Sensor for doors and windows
• Motion detector
• Glassbreak detector
• Smoke detector
• Siren Lyric Keypads Supports eight Lyric Keypads Keypad Operation
• Arm and Disarm
• Status of system
• Seek emergency response
• Sounds and voice announcements
• Program and test using AlarmNet 360 from a smartphone, tablet or a web browser
• Schedule and deliver software or firmware updates to Lyric hardware over-the-air
• Monitor system usage and activity
• Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
Buy Smart Home Automation Products in Abu Dhabi UAE